About Our Museum

Musée Vankleek Hill Museum

Located at 95 Main Street East and opened to the public in 2009, the Vankleek Hill museum operates out of a restored general store building dating back to 1834. The building was used as a General Store for many years, and it is under this guise that the exhibits on daily life are displayed. Typically, it is open to the public through the summer months and hosts a variety of walking tours and events. The Vankleek Hill Museum is operated by the Vankleek Hill Historical Society, with help from local volunteers and summer students.

To learn more about this historic building, go to our official website: